[Gatesedge] Beading Guild

Sabine sabine_6978 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 30 22:51:58 PDT 2002

Greetings to All,

Well once again it is time for our friendly
neighborhood beading guild to meet!  Yeah!  And
barring any meteorological events, mainly hurricane
Lili, we will be meeting this Thursday at Northwoods
church, 7:30pm.  In the same room we use for populace.
 We will be making beaded lavender, and for those
interested here is the materials list...

Size 11 seed beads:
  Green, Purple(or any light color), and Reddish
Purple(or any dark color).
24 or 26 gauge green wire, 1 spool or a 6ft. length
knotted at one end.
16 or 18 gauge stem wire, 18in.
Green Floral Tape

I will have extra for anyone who needs it, such as
newcomers, so please come join us.  Hope to see you
there.

In service,
Sabine