[Gatesedge] Out of the Haze of Autocrat Foo

David Jurgens djurgens at energygraphics.com
Mon Sep 16 06:56:33 PDT 2002

Greetings From Their Excellencies,

To the good gentles of the Canton of Gate's Edge we give you our thanks and
praise.  Our 30th year celebration would not have been the same with out the
help and support of the wonderful populace of the Canton.  If there is
anything that we or the Barony can do for you, all you need is ask.

Regards

Godwin and Lissa