[Gatesedge] Re: Water Bearer Gwyn

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Mon Sep 16 08:23:46 PDT 2002

There is a 5-gal blue cooler that she told me belonged to Evelun but it
appears to have "kendrick" written on it so I assumed it belonged to Damask.

Once we get the table unloaded later this week I'll take careful measure of
what is not ours.

Regards,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Kingdom Archery Marshal, Ansteorra