[Gatesedge] Re: coolers

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Mon Sep 16 14:03:28 PDT 2002

Kelly Rhodes <corsair at concentric.net> said:

> If you find my cooler, thanks. If not, I will assume it's made a dash for
> freedom and will spawn small feral Thermoses all over the woods of
> Montgomery County.
>
> Evelun

Or in Waller county.  It kinda dpends on where it escaped and how mobile they
are.

It's kinda interesting.  The county line runs right through the middle of
camp.  If you are at the gate or big pavillion then you are definately in
Waller County.  Back in the woods and the camping area is in Montgomery
County.  The archery range was probably right about on the County line.

Tale a look at the map  http://gatesedge.ansteorra.org/images/cwoodmap.gif

This concludes your Camp Camwood trivia lesson for the the day.

--
Lord Eadric Anstapa
Kingdom Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com