[Gatesedge] Re: To my Family

Kelly Rhodes corsair at concentric.net
Mon Sep 16 22:50:09 PDT 2002

Lady Lisabetta, your words are true and much appreciated. I would like to
add that I was touched and proud to see Mistress Shanahan recognized in
court as a part of the history of not only Stargate, but the kingdom. She is
a treasure and out of all the Knowne World, she calls Gate's Edge 'home'.
Thank you Mistress Shanahan for reminding us of our past, and being part of
our future!

And also, I am sure I was not the only one who was a little teary eyed
watching our own Lord Alden embracing his lovely wife as he was inducted
into the Sodality of the Sentinels of the Stargate. It was a truly perfect
moment.

And congrats to our newest lord and lady, Lord Hugh and Lady Sabine! Huzzah!
:)

Evelun