[Gatesedge] Charter Painting

Natasha Storfer natashastorfer at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 19 21:24:17 PDT 2002

Lady Alisstassia and the Populas of Gate's Edge,

Until the end of the Texas Renaissance Festival,
Charter Painting will be every Thursday in conjunction
with Fighter Practice.  Also, Lady Robin has
generously volunteered to offer Charter Painting at
the Homemaking Guild during the months of October and
November.  We are currently working on a year-long
challenge that will be rewarded upon completion.
Contact me at natashastorfer at yahoo.com for more
information (allow a few days for response). Please
let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you,
Natalia Auvert