[Gatesedge] Let Me Know

Natasha Storfer natashastorfer at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 28 12:27:31 PDT 2002

*quick plug*

Well, right now those aren't at our
house....officially.  But they are avaliable every
week for those who come and want to work on a project.
 All the supplies are here for sewing, beading, some
research (mainly on illumination, clothing and
heraldry)and a charter painting table is always set up
at my house.

As a side note, if it is more conveinent that I move
our official charter painting meeting to another day
of the week during Ren Faire, since Thursdays are
becoming quite full, please let me know.  I'm open for
suggestions.

In Service
Natalia

--- lisabetta/kimberly <lisabetta at ansteorra.net>