[Gatesedge] a big favor - Loch Baronial

Sandra White swhite at pegasus-international.com
Mon Apr 14 12:59:27 PDT 2003

Greetings unto the list!

This is Clara (Formerly known as Kerra/Ceara and Kiera).

I have a question and a huge favor to ask. Does anybody in Gates Edge live
relatively close to the Camp Camwood site, and if so, would you be willing
to let me borrow & use your kitchen to prepare and stage food to the event?

Please reply privately to discuss.

*big brown-eyed hopeful look*

Regards,
Clara (currently of Nuremberg, but I'm considering moving to Ulm... I hear
it's pretty this time of year...)