[Gatesedge] What is wrong with you guys?

Gwynafwy /Jennifer gwyn_26 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 16 18:12:04 PDT 2003

Hey Gate's Edge!!!!  What is wrong?  I hardly see anything on this list any
more.  What's the news about town?  about Midsummer??  About life??  Who is
going to Crown?  I am I the only one traveling the farthest to get there?
Well, I guess I am come to think about it.

Everyone wish me luck.  I go to the Doc tomorrow to start taking test to see
if I have a non-cureable disese.  Don't worry if I do have it I will still
be aound for many, many, many more years to bug you all. ;P

I will let you know how it goes.  I think that I will go out and rent "The
Gay Blade" tonight or maybe all the Indana Jones moves.  For you see I don't
have to go to work till Tuesday.  That's right folks I have five days off
for Easter.  Arn't you jelouse?! ;)  (wiggling eyebrows) Well take care.

Gwynafwy
Protege to Baroness Lissa

That is the FIRST time I have written that! That is so cool... I love it

The high destiny of the individual is to serve rather than to rule.
-Albert Einstein-