[Gatesedge] Free Beer, Wine Mead, Cider!!!!

Jennifer Toland niffer at artesiannet.com
Wed Apr 16 19:47:25 PDT 2003

Now that I have your attention,  I would like to tell you how to take
advantage of this limited time, quantities unlimited, offer.  Send no
money now but show up at my place this Saturday April 19 from 2-6pm
(directions available on the Gate's Edge calendar).  For the first
twenty five people that show up there will be free homebrew, mead, wine,
and cider and if we run out we can make more. What are you thinking?
That this offer is too good to be true? Nope, just your monthly brewer's
guild meeting.

Call or email to reserve your place for this exciting offer.  (Just
kidding all are welcome but please email or call me with any questions
you may have.)

Act now, the O'Neill's are standing by.

See you there...

Lady Caelainn