[Gatesedge] Brewers Guild Meeting

krgrafix krgrafix at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 19 15:39:18 PDT 2003

Well there was much alcohol made and consumed I had enough to bring home due to the fact that I WAS THE ONLY ONE THERE that wasn't part of the family...

So we made Lemonello, and had some pre-made stuff (expensive).   As for my Equine furriness (Think Master Tel's comic) I mentioned Koumiss, Caelinn winced and told me not to bring that stuff near her... So I zested lemons for an hour, then put in the Vodka for steeping.. the syrup will be added in a few months. It will be finished in 6 months or so...

Well fed and buzzed,
Brongaar.