[Gatesedge] Need Lords and Ladies

Walick the Wanderer walick at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 14:22:15 PDT 2003

The photo op is this Saturday, to make it work we need
at least 10 Lords and Ladies. Knights in armor needed,
grab app. to King Author's table. Please let me know
if you plan on being there. If not enough interest I
need to cancel quickly.

Kwik Kopy is located on Telge Rd. north of 290 between
Cypress North Houston Rd. & Huffmister. The entrance
is well marked. We'll meet in the parking lot between
10:15 & 10:45, photo shoot starts at 11.

I need to know no later than Thursday if you plan on
being there.

=====

WALICK

Helping Nobles buy and sell Castles though out the land.

www.Houston-Home.com