[Gatesedge] fighter practice

Fluffy10 at aol.com Fluffy10 at aol.com
Wed Apr 30 13:16:59 PDT 2003

Greetings!!!

Dolfin is free at last!!!!  No more file pulling, sorting or presentation
giving!!!!

This means he's well rested (hahaha) and ready to hold fighter practice this
Sunday 4May 2003.  It's still at Meyer Park in the usual place from 2pm til
4pm.  If you're not going to Crown we hope to see you there!!!!

Again, thank you so much for being patient and understanding about how
mundane life can take ahold of you every now and again.  We appreciate your
understanding about the last minute post Sunday cancelling practice, when the
boss, in this case Leiutenant says show up.......ya better be there!!!!!

Always,

Aylwin