[Gatesedge] lost the directions

Natasha Storfer natashastorfer at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 26 08:11:00 PDT 2003

Just in case, Kwik-Kopy is located on Telge rd. about
a 1 mile north of CypressNorth Houston Rd. A big sign
saying "Northwest Forest" is the entrance, across the
street is a Quick Stop and a small Hamburger/BBQ
place. Next door is a Mexican resturant. Hope to see
you all there. My cell phone # incase you have trouble
finding it is 281-731-4005  meet in the parking lot
10:30 photo shoot at 11:00