[Gatesedge] Service

Young, Carolyn Carolyn.Young at goodmanmfg.com
Tue Aug 12 13:52:39 PDT 2003

Are you wanting to help out at Stargate's Fall Event, but don't want to miss
the fighting or any of the other fun stuff going on?

Have I got the opportunity for you!!

I am in need of 3 or 4 people to help serve head table at the evening feast.

It's really not at all difficult; I can train you in about 15 minutes, it's
fun, it can get you noticed, and you will have my undying gratitude.

Cheers,
Caitlin, the (barefoot) Celt

Carolyn B. Young
Goodman Mfg.
IT - Branch Support
713/861.2500 ext 425

Goodman Manufacturing Co., L.P. protects against viruses and spam.  Do not
include Goodman Mfg. mail accounts in any spam distribution or your e-mail
domain will be blocked.