[Gatesedge] Computers can be interesting-mundane topic

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Sat Aug 9 18:19:41 PDT 2003

Please forgive any multiple posts of this that you might get.  I'm trying to
let as many know at the same time as I can.

To make a long story short, my new computer has had some major *MAJOR*
issues concerning its brain. At this point in time, I don't know just when
it will rejoin me. I performed a lobotomy today and the donor brain hasn't
been stitched back into place yet.  I'm still able to use the old
computer...which I am using to send this...*but* should any of you try to
contact me *and* the addess should bounce, please be aware of my technical
difficulties.  Wait a day or so and try to contact me *or* call me at home.
Most of you know my number. Anyway...just wanted to let you know

To family-Love Darlene
To SCA-this is Annes
To friends-Love ya' me

Dear God,  Help me to be the person