[Gatesedge] Charter Painting/Insignia Guild

Natasha Storfer natashastorfer at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 18 08:26:31 PDT 2003

To the Populace of Gate's Edge,

We will be getting togeather tomorrow evening starting
at 7:30 at the church we use for populace meetings.
There has been a request for scrolls, specifically
AOA's, thistles, comets and craines (oh my), due to
kingdom need.  Invitations for our fall event will be
available to take home and paint.  Also, waivers will
be available for those interested in having your art
posted on-line as inspiration for others.  I look
forward to seeing you there!

Natalia