[Gatesedge] just a note

Fluffy10 at aol.com Fluffy10 at aol.com
Wed Aug 27 07:45:43 PDT 2003

Greetings!

I hope that ya'll have a safe and fun Labor Day Holiday.

Just wanted to remind you that we will be having our populace meeting on
Monday 8Sept.  If you need anything put on the agenda, please let me know before
Friday 5Sept.  Also, we this is the when we accepting and deciding on the bids
for MSF 2004.

The applications for hospitaler also have to be in by this date, if you would
like to apply for this office, please get your applications in!!!

Stargate is also having their populace meeting on the 8Sept. because of the
Labor Day Holiday.  If any of the officers are going to be there, could you
please e-mail or call me because we will be discussing, and hopefully finalizing
the storage unit, and inventory issues.  Also, we will be getting a game plan
together in case we have to relinquish one of our "official" calendar dates.

I would also like the input of the populace on these issues if you will not
be able to make it so that we can include your opinion on these discussions!!!

Thank you for your time,

In service,

Always,

Aylwin