[Gatesedge] Proposed change to Kingdom law

john moore iaenmor at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 19 15:27:25 PDT 2003

First of we are limited to one event a year not a PED.  This is only for
baronies.  As someone who travels extensively for my job let me remind
everyone that the current rise of gas prices and other commodites has and
will put a dent in peoples abilities to travel.  Not the least too mention
is the fact that so many of our members are and have been looking for jobs
for some time now.

As far as keeping our events fees within Kingdom average, what actually is
it.  As a canton/shire I do not expect that we could or should be charging
what a Kingdom or Baronial level event is charging. (Although if Bowen and
Dolfin are cooking feast again HMM)  A rough average for shires and cantons
seems to be about $10 for site and $6-8 for feast.  This is close to what we
are charging now.

Iaen Mor
Gates Edge