[Gatesedge] MSF Planning Meeting

Natasha Storfer natashastorfer at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 8 20:40:19 PST 2003

Come one, come all!

The first planning meeting for our Summer event will
start at 1pm at Meyer Park on the 21st of December
(before fighter practice).  Our events have been
proven in the past as smooth-running, welcoming and
enjoyable.  The reason for this is the populace.  Our
shire is known for our service, and it is especially
evident through our local events.  I look forward to
seeing you there as we start our way towards a
spectacular event.

In Service,
Lady Natalia Auvert
Autocrate for MSF 2004