[Gatesedge] Gloves for Ransom // Looking for Lady Julianna

Hugh Killingbury hughkillingbury at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 20 14:21:25 PST 2003

What, you think I didnt share? We had to wrestle the
bag away from a certain Lady that claimed them as her
very own. It was a consensus (mainly Sabine though)
that we should entice you to bring more
cookies..because they were delicious and everyone
agreed that from this point forward you shall be
called Lady Juliana of the Cookies  ;-) (mainly
Mattias the Pious though).

Hugh

  I will bring enough for you to share.