[Gatesedge] Do you have????

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Fri Dec 26 19:19:33 PST 2003

Greetings Unto the Populace of Gates Edge,

This is going to sound sort of like a plea I put out a year or two ago when I was your Herald. However, I am now the Shire's Historian and I am in need (again) of a filing cabinet. I don't care if it has two drawers or 4 drawers, nor does it have to lock. I visited with Mistress Shannahan today and got some of the Shire's historical items. And she is going to give me some more later.I am also searching for additional items with HE Baron Talmon's help. These items need a safe place to be itemized and stored so they will be protected. I also am going to be writing some things into electronic files. However, I am old fashioned and still will want to print off a paper copy for the files. Although I believe there is a small budget for historian in the Shire's budget, all the better if someone has one (or two) that they would like to pass along because they have no further use for it. So, if you have something to fit my needs please contact me privately at:
hlannes at ev1.net

In Service,
HL Annes Clotilde von Bamburg
Gates Edge Historian