[Gatesedge] sewing guild

Pamela Kendrick pkendrick at houston.rr.com
Mon Feb 3 12:39:24 PST 2003

Greetings all!

February provides the last opportunity for garb for war (for those who are
going); please, please, if you haven't gone to war before, talk to someone
who has.  You do not want to be far from home and ill prepared!  If you wish
to make war garb at this months sewing guild, we will gladly help you.  If
you don't know what you need, email me (or Serin) for tips on what kind of
garb and how much you will realistically need!  War is GREAT fun, but if
you're there with no cloak, or only cold weather clothes you will not have
as much fun as you possibly can.

See you all the 2nd Thursday of February!

In service,

Gisele