[Gatesedge] Demo Request Feb 22.

Manley, Stephanie Stephanie.Manley at hp.com
Thu Feb 6 07:39:15 PST 2003

More Details:

Their dinner banquet is from 5:30 to 7:30.  Dinner would be included.
They are located in the Bear Creek area with is between I 10 and 290.
They said things in the past that have gone over well are sword fighting
demo, last time they had someone play the harp for them, so perhaps a
little bardic.  Your audience would be boys ages from 7 to 11 years old.

Katherine