[Gatesedge] Chamberlane

Young, Carolyn Carolyn.Young at goodmanmfg.com
Tue Feb 4 13:41:19 PST 2003

You go, guy!

Caitlin

Carolyn B. Young
Goodman Mfg.
IT - Branch
713/861.2500 ext 425

-----Original Message-----
From: Walick the Wanderer [mailto:walick at yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 3:35 PM
To: Canton of
Subject: [Gatesedge] Chamberlane

Ah Ha. Now I'm needed. I would be glad to get the
Banner back, I would also like to know where
everything else is. As of NOW we only have 2 coolers.
At least that was the only responce I got to the
e-mail requesting everyones help in doing a census of
items owned by the Canton. But have no fear, Walick is
here. Next Populace meeting I will bring a spread
sheet so everyone can write down what they have.

If anyone has the info to contact Tyr let me know and
I'll make arraingments to get the banner.

In your service,

Walick

=====

WALICK

Helping Nobles buy and sell Castles though out the land.

www.Houston-Home.com