[Gatesedge] Chamberlane

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Wed Feb 5 16:34:04 PST 2003

Dear Walick,

I'm sorry I didn't respond earlier.  I have a number of things in and round
my home which are the cantons...here's a partial list...

1 book -something about medieval warfare....belongs actually to the
marshallate but never left my house...donated by Caitlin lo' these many
years ago when wwe were discussing getting a mini-library for the
canton...but then realized that describes most members homes already and it
would be a duplication of effort.

Lots of books and binders that belong to the heralds office...and 2 file
cabinates full of heralds stuff...and a sort of bookcase stand thing full of
the binders and stuff for the heralds office...do you want all the dirty
details?  I will inventory if you want to.

An award (which I framed later) given to the canton from Ravensfort for
having the best display at one of their events.  I figure it would be better
to display it than to hide it away somewhere.  I believe I've told Shanahan
about it but if not she knows about it now!

Some pots and pans-pretty battered and beaten-I think there is one or
two...maybe 3 out in the shed I think.

Part of the list field stands are still out in my shed I think.  I don't
remember where the rest of it ended up.  I know it was used for the rapier
at MSF this last summer.

I also think that there is the huge sign and the posts to hang it from that
Lord Sean made lo these many years ago for an event somewhere.

There may be some other canton stuff out in my shed.  If you want to come by
sometime and chat we could poke around and take more inventory if you'd
like.

Last I heard Bowen and Seren still have the big trunk that Lord Sean made
for the hospitaliers office.  Katherine hasn't been able to hook up with
them or them with her.

Each of the officer's (except Eadric and now you) should have an insignia
necklace I made for their office which they should pass on.  I'll try to get
the two of y'all done sometime before this summer (I hope)

That's all I can think of without actually getting up and going looking.
The shed is the biggest mystery.  I just never get out there and theres been
a bunch of folks putting stuff in and taking it out over the past couple of
years.

I looked all the way thru my address book and I haven't found anything for
Tyr nor for Damian.  Sorry I couldn't help.,

Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen