[Gatesedge] Guild meeting reminder

Natasha Storfer natashastorfer at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 7 06:36:53 PST 2003

Sorry about the Delay in responce.  Right now I plan
on meeting every first and third Tuesday at the
church.  However, mutiple people have expressed an
interest in creating an origional master to send for
kingdom approval.  I am looking into the need to add
meetings specifically for this purpose.  The meetings
should be appearing on our local calander very soon!

Natalia Auvert