[Gatesedge] Heraldic Consultation/Supper with Annes

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Sun Feb 9 08:02:26 PST 2003

Greetings!

A quick reminder that Heraldic Consultation/Supper with Annes happens this
Monday night before populace at the Mongolian Steak and Grill (aka Mongolian
Barbque) on 1960 between Stuebner-Airline and 1960.  Consultations and
eating commence approx. 6 pm and end approx. 7 pm in time for us to get to
populace meeting.  Please join a lonely herald so she doesn't have to eat
all alone!!!  RSVP would be nice...to let me know how many seats to save!
Please send RSVP to both hlannes at ev1.net and dvandever at kleinisd.net to be
sure I see your reply!  Hope to see lots of you there...if not for a device
or a name....just to enjoy each other's company!

In Service,
Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen