[Gatesedge] Greetings from the vScribe

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Fri Jan 3 11:54:42 PST 2003

Happy New Year Everyone!

As we enter the new year I would like to remind everyone to please help keep
the online Calendar up to date.  Our Chronicler draws from the online
calendar to great the print calendar for the newsletter.

Also, I would like to announce a new feature on our web site, an online
Domesday Book.  I have been working on the application for many months now
and finally had the time finish it and get it like I wanted (or pretty
close, suggestions are always welcome).

Like the calendar, the online Domesday Book is community supported.  If you
want your information listed online the YOU enter it and you can enter as
much or as little as you like.

The Domesday Book can be accessed via a link from the Gate's Edge web page.

In Service,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Kingdom Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com