[Gatesedge] coronation

Shanahan ms_shanahan at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 9 06:52:55 PST 2003

Greetings, dear Lady,

Any way you might be able to take the big Shields from the
former SCA Compound at TRF to Coronation?

Bowen had said something about presenting the shields to
the Crown at Stargate Yule but I guess he forgot.  He
thought it would be good to give them to Pat-Mike before he
stepped down... well, there's one more, brief chance if
someone could take them to Coronation.....  I'd love it to
be you guys, if possible (looks good for the
soon-to-be-seneschal & knight-marshall, don't you
think???).

Anyhow, let me know and maybe we could meet somewhere
half-way tonight or tomorrow to transfer possession.  Cell
is 281-639-0452 & it is on 24/7.

Shanahan
(who currently has all the rescued TRF demo-stuff in her
storage shed & who _desperately_ wants her storage shed
back!!!!)