[Gatesedge] Heraldic consultation/Supper with Annes WILL HAPPEN

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Sun Jan 12 10:05:13 PST 2003

Greetings!

I am *not* sick this month and I *will* be at both the heraldic consultation and populace this month!!!  I apologize to any who might have gone to the Mongolian barbeque looking for me but I was terribly ill last month.  The plague was firmly attached to me!  But I am cured (took a pilgrimmage I did....fixed me right up) and therefore will be attending.

For those who would like to join me, I will be at the Mongolian Barbeque at approx. 5:30 pm.  It is on the North side of 1960 between Veteren's Memorial and Champions Forest.  I can't remember the cost but I don't think it is as expensive as HomeTown Buffet was.  Hope to see you there.

Katherine, I will have your paperwork forms.  Hugh!!!  Don't forget your stuff!!!

In Service,
Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen