[Gatesedge] Homemaker's Guild addendum and change

Kelly Rhodes corsair at concentric.net
Thu Jan 23 02:44:07 PST 2003

Yes, yes, we're still having Homemaker's at Fighter Practice Sunday, but
luckily I was informed that I was wrong-o on the time-o. It will be at
2-4pm. Repeat, 2-4pm.

Now, for those who aren't certain, the Meyer Park in question is the one on
Cypresswood right near Stuebner-Airline. I have it on good authority that we
will be on the north side of the park, but the exact location is unknown at
this time. Look for people in medieval outfits. It might be us.

The park is quite easy to find. If you're traveling south on Stuebner, turn
right on Cypresswood (which will be on the other side of Louetta, but not as
far down as 1960). If traveling north, turn left on Cypresswood. There is a
Texaco station and a CVS Pharmacy on the corner where you turn. The park is
a short way down.

Namarië!
Evelun,
who's spending a lot of time in Middle-Earth these days, actually