[Gatesedge] Fighter Practice

Fluffy10 at aol.com Fluffy10 at aol.com
Thu Jan 23 14:08:11 PST 2003

Greetings good people and fighters of GatesEdge,

I'm writting this for Dolfin who's having problems with the electicity in his
office, and therefore.....no computer!!!!

This Sunday 26 January 2003 is the first fighter practice to be at Meyer
Park.  It will be from 2p.m.-4p.m., or when ya'll can't stand up any
longer!!!!!  We will be meeting at the north side of the park and hope to see
everyone who is a heavy fighter, or who is interested in heavy fighting!!!

If you're interested in knitting, the homemakers guild is having their
meeting out at the park at the same time. (Yeah!!!!!)

Please, come by and see us, even better participate and have fun!

In Service,

Aylwin