[Gatesedge] Fighter Practice

Beth Richard b-richard at houston.rr.com
Thu Jan 23 22:55:31 PST 2003

James Burrell wrote:
> Where is the park coming from Tomball?

Meyer Park is on Cypresswood just west of Steubner Airliner.  There are
several way to get there, I'm sure.  The most straightforward from
Tomball (although maybe not the fastest) is to come south on 249, exit
for Cypresswood and head east.  It will be past the golf course, but not
as far as the Precinct 4 courthouse.  According to the previous
announcement, it will be on the North side of the park.  Comnig from
249, that would be the left.

Are there any plans to include the Rapier Community in this practice?
Weeknights are wretched for me and Sunday afternoon has always been
preferred.  It's been a LONG time since there was a rapier practice on
Sunday afternoons in Memorial park.  This would be a much closer and
more convenient practice if anyone's interested in making a go if it!

Tangwistel Telynores (Telynor)
  The Canton of Gate's Edge, Ansteorra (Houston, TX)
  b-richard at houston.rr.com