[Gatesedge] Homemakers' Guild Postponed!

Kelly Rhodes corsair at concentric.net
Sun Jan 26 10:15:42 PST 2003

Due to the exceedingly foul weather, Homemakers' Guild will be held with
fighter practice NEXT WEEKEND, Sunday the 2nd, 2-4pm at Meyer Park along
with Fighter Practice. We will still be doing knitting.

Hopefully the weather will be better! We remain true to our intent to make
Fighter Practicer a mini-event/demo activity and give non-fighters a reason
to come out and have fun. Again, garb encouraged but not required. Please
email me with any questions, corsair at concentric.net is where you can catch
me.

Thanks, and apologies for the inconvenience,
Evelun and Robine