[Gatesedge] Who's Going to Gulf Wars?

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Sun Jan 26 18:14:21 PST 2003

I'll be there all week.  Arriving at the latest, early Monday and not
leaving until Sunday.

I will be camping in the Gates Edge encampment.  So far I don't have any
meal plans (other than probably not being in camp for anything other than
evening meal) but would love to get in on a group meal plan should one
arise.

Do we have a Gate's Edge land coordinator?  If not I'll volunteer.

Regards,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Kingdom Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com