[Gatesedge] New Comer's Meeting 1/30/03

Manley, Stephanie Stephanie.Manley at hp.com
Mon Jan 27 07:24:39 PST 2003

This is scheduled for 7:30 through 9pm.  You may feel free to show up
ahead of time.  I will be serving a light dinner around 6:45 if you
would like to attend eariler, and don't have enough time to grab dinner
on the way.   Please see the website for directions.  I will be giving
out patterns for basic tunics and a chemise.  Also, if possible please
let me know ahead of time if you plan on attending, I have not cut out
patterns, and I don't want to waste your time if you show up by us
spending too much time on cutting out the pattern and not going over
potential fabrics and what you can do with the design of your choice.

Katherine
832-723-0536