[Gatesedge] Round Table

Young, Carolyn Carolyn.Young at goodmanmfg.com
Mon Jan 27 14:32:08 PST 2003

Since they didn't have cameras in 450 AD, excuse me, CE, no one knows what
it really looked like (if it even existed at all).  Some movies have used an
ornate inlaid table; some just a round plank table.  I think I even remember
seeing one shaped like a donut with an entrance cut opposite the King for
servers/entertainers to come in and do their thing.  She can use whatever
she wants and be just as *correct* as anyone else.

Cheers,
Caitlin

Carolyn B. Young
Goodman Mfg.