[Gatesedge] Gifts for the Princess

Fluffy10 at aol.com Fluffy10 at aol.com
Tue Jul 1 06:55:43 PDT 2003

Greetings!!!

I hope that ya'll are having a great week and planning on a safe and fun 4th
of July weekend!

I just wanted to pass on some info.  If you are making anything for the
Princess to use for gifts at Pennsic,  I will have a basket put together at
Coronation for us to present to Her Majesty, if you want to participate.  Dolfin and
I will be there when the site opens so, if you want to add to the basket,
please grab one of us and we'll get it taken care of!!!

Thank you all so much for your help......this is a wonderful way to show off
all of our talented artisans who have such kind and giving hearts!!!

Yours in service,

Always,

Aylwin Holbrook
Seneschal of Gate's Edge