[Gatesedge] Greetings Friends

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Thu Jul 3 07:39:22 PDT 2003

Hey Big Guy,
No...I don't have your email address...so write me. And *I* was the one who
urged you to write to the list...not Cait...but then you always loved her
better anyway. It was great to hear from you. Those who don't know Etienne
really missed out. Big as a mountain and gentle as a kitten....stubborn as
an ox...oh well, can't have everything....he says he's up with Nicolaus and
Ecketrina in CO....Gate's Edge North is alive and well it seems....Anyway,
back to your regularly scheduled list.
Annes
OOps...just saw the email on the reply...nevermind!  BTW, I got a new
bumpersticker....A compass that points 4 directions to north and it says
"Directionally Disfunctional".  Sigh. The things I have to put up with.
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen