[Gatesedge] attn: A&S Guild Princ. It is time again. :-)

Alisstassia alisstassia at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 3 09:27:57 PDT 2003

Greetings A&S Guild Princ. it is again time for reports for the month of
June to be turned in.
 In addition, I would like to challenge each of our guilds to have something
for the Princess' basket.  I have already received responses from some of
you, but I am sure there is something we can give that will show just how
lucky we in Gate's Edge are to have so many talented artisans.

Thank you and please feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

Lady Alisstassia del Balzo
Minister of Arts and Sciences
Canton of Gates Edge
Toll Free 888-721-3002