[Gatesedge] Off topic ...

Scarlett Scarlettmb at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jul 5 07:44:10 PDT 2003

Hi all.

Just wanted to let everyone know I'm doing great in my Real Estate school.  in my 2 classes that I've taken so far I've gotten scores of 95 in the first test and 93 in the second.  I'm really thrilled.

But I have some even better news.  I have a sponcoring broker now so as soon as I pass the test and send the state a little letter to have them send my license to the  broker I will be legally able to sell real estate.

Anyone wanting to buy, sell or rent get ready.  I'm just an email away and I'll be glad to help you.  And pass my name on to your friends.  I'm really looking forward to my new career and I think I really found my niche this time.

Thanks everyone.

Maria