[Gatesedge] princess gifts

Fluffy10 at aol.com Fluffy10 at aol.com
Tue Jul 8 09:19:46 PDT 2003

Greetings,

Coronation is but 4 days away!!!!  Please if you have any gifts to give for
Pensic Gate's Edge will have a basket to present to her.  It would be lovely to
have it filled and overflowing with our goodies to show our support.

If you have anything to donate,  Dolfin and I will be there bright and early
Saturday morning, just grab us and we'll add it to the Gate's Edges basket.
Lady Natalia was kind enough to give me a card so that we could each sign also
place in the basket with our gifts.

In service,

Always,

Aylwin