[Gatesedge] Good news from the Outlands

Snorri Hallsson snorri at houston.rr.com
Tue Jul 15 10:48:53 PDT 2003

Hi folks, local court junkie here ...

For those wondering, the Stag's Heart is basically the equivalent as a Sable Crane.  And the Order of the Golden Pheon is an armigerous archery award giving the bearer an Award of Arms.  Ansteorra has the King's Archer, which is non-armigerous, and the Arcus Majoris, which gives a Grant of Arms.  The Golden Pheon would be in the middle of those two awards.  (Nikolaos, Ekatrina, if I'm wrong, please correct me, but that's the best I can figure out from a paper I have on the awards of the Knowne World from a KW heraldic symposium a couple years back.)

So yeah, vivats and huzzahs are definitely in order for these two, of for no other reason than they're just all-around cool folks.  :)

Snorri