[Gatesedge] Seer's Guild

Kathleen MacLaughlen katmaclaughlen at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 15 07:38:14 PDT 2003

IT WAS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!!!!   *giggle*  I saw it the day it came out

Snorri Hallsson <snorri at houston.rr.com> wrote:Greetings unto the list ...

The time has come for us to gaze into our crystal balls once again, as the
Seer's Guild, those who have the Gift of Future Sight, will be meeting to
discuss Things Yet to Come. This month, there seems to be a portent of
piracy upon the horizon ...

... or rather, more to the point, seems a lot of us wanna blow off an
evening and go see Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
together. :-)

The Seer's Guild of Gate's Edge is a thinly veiled social gathering of SCA
folks to do something that's not so SCA, um, ish. This month, discussion at
the populace meeting seemed to overwhelmingly suggest that folks want to go
see this movie. So, enough small talk from the loudmouth - when are we
going?

Snorri

Lady Kathleen MacLaughlen
House Wyrmclaw