[Gatesedge] July Populace Meeting Minutes

Scarlett Scarlettmb at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jul 18 08:46:12 PDT 2003

As for prizes:

John will be making his signature wooden sword and shield for childrens.

I will make some massage oil and have some trim - let me know how many
bottles you need for the baskets and I'll also get some trim together.  I
Ill also pick up some ribbon at JoAnns for the prize baskets.  Just let me
know how many baskets there are.

Maria
Lady Elizabetta de Medici

Maybe I'll have good news for y'all when I get there.  You never know.