[Gatesedge] Westgate event

Natasha Storfer natashastorfer at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 20 20:10:07 PDT 2003

> Also, scribes! I would like to ask if anyone
> would be able to create an awards scroll for our
> champion?

Maureen,

I am willing to create a scroll, but it won't be ready
for the event (it's too late for most people to create
one in time).  However, I could create a promisory to
be given at the event, if you cannot find anyone else
to do the scroll in time.  I'm in the process of
painting a scroll for our event (which is the week
before yours) as well as working on creating
invitations for our fall event, invitations for the
rapier event in september, invitations for yule and
masters for kingdom scrolls to be entered into the
costal-regional scribal competeion.  These comitments
are my priority right now and prevent my being able to
promice a completed scroll on time.  Please let me
know if you want me to work on a promisory and a
scroll.

Thank you,
Lady Natalia