[Gatesedge] Gifts for Courd'Amour

Alia Lael alialael at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 22 11:12:27 PDT 2003

Greetings

I have been named gift cooridnator for Cour d'Amour event on Oct 10th.

In addition to the hand down gifts there will be gifts that the Champions
may keep.
I am making up several baskets for these gifts

Rough idea of items I am looking for are

Trims - 3 to 4 yards long (longer if you have it)
Quiver
Arrows/supplies for Archery
Massage Oil
Bruise Salve
Candles
Soaps
Decorative threads and beads
Fabric - 3 to 4 yards long (longer if you have it)
Candy
Something of interest for kids

And anything else you might think of please donate.  I will find a place for
them.

Any and all donations are appreciated.  I will also do what I can help in
picking up donated items.

Contact numbers

Alia mka Cat
281-821-9561 (w)