[Gatesedge] Fw: Demonstration

Linda Bratina bratina at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 25 20:47:25 PDT 2003

-------Original Message-------

From: Lancaster Community
Date: Friday, July 25, 2003 10:45:15 PM
To: bratina at sbcglobal.net; natalie_caldwell at hotmail.com
Subject: Fw: Demonstration

-------Original Message-------

From: Lancaster Community
Date: Friday, July 25, 2003 6:59:28 PM
To: gatesedge at ansteorra.org; Stargate at ansteorra.org
Subject: Demonstration

Greetings unto the populace of Stargate, Westgate and Gates Edge:

We are having a demonstration tomorrow, the 26th of July, 2003 at the
Lancaster Community.  This is the subdivision where they have been allowing
us to hold weaving guild and to work on our arts and sciences.  Several of
the neighbors have become quite interested in what we are doing and wanted
to see more of it.  The community is having a "Neighbor Fest" Tomorrow from
4:30 to 8:30 and would like to invite us to come and show off our dancing,
singing, A&S, fighting, etc.  We ask that anyone that is coming please wear
garb.  We shall make sure that you are fed.  I would like to thank any of
you that are able to make it, in advance.  This is truly a lovely
opportunity to possibly acquire some new members.

The demo will be held at The Lancaster Community Association Community
Center.  The address is 19831 Stoney Haven Dr., Cypress, TX  77433.

From the North, you can take 290 going to the west, to the Barker Cypress
Exit and go South.  When you come to FM 529 you would turn right and proceed
about a mile and a quarter until you see on the right hand side a
subdivision sign that says AMHEARST.  Turn right at this street, follow the
street until you come to the first road going to the left, this is Stoney
Haven Dr.  Turn left here and the first building on the left is where you
will be going.

From the South you can take make your way to I-10 going to the West.  Take
the Barker Cypress Exit and go North.  Go about 5 miles to FM529 and then
turn left and proceed about a mile and a quarter until you see on the right
hand side a subdivision sign that says AMHEARST.  Turn right at this street,
follow the street until you come to the first road going to the left, this
is Stoney Haven Dr.  Turn left here and the first building on the left is
where you will be going.

From East or West, make your best way to either I-10 or 290 and follow the
above directions.

If you need help or further directions, I will be here for a while this
evening and I will be here a good part of the morning tomorrow as well as
all evening.  You can email to me or you may call me at 281-858-1449 or
281-858-8814.  I look forward to seeing as many of you as can make it.  Take
care and thank you for your help.

In Service,

Lady Annalies Pferdehirt