[Gatesedge] Good news from the Outlands

Dan Brandow dbrandow at concentric.net
Tue Jul 15 08:42:27 PDT 2003

Dan Brandow wrote:

> Greetings, all --
>
> Yours truly is proud to announce that Lady Ekaterina Dimitriu received
> her Stag's Heart from Their Majesties Irel and Rosalind on July 4th.
> This matches the Argent Hart she received for her
> Calligraphy/Illumination work last year.
>
> The Stag's Heart is given for long-standing service to the Kingdom.
>
> Huzzah!
>
> Nikolaos

Well, Nikolaous neglected to tell you somethings, too...

He got an Order of the Golden Pheon for archery back in May.  (This is
given out on rare occasions for excellence and service to the kingdom's
archery community, and it was the first award Their Majesties granted.)
And, he also got a Stag's Heart at the same time as I did.

I'm proud of him too!

Ekaterina!